Have content, need voice?
We can personally vouch for the friendly, high-quality, ultra-professional voice-over work provided by the one and only Doug Warner at Undercover Voices - www.undercovervoices.com/. Doug Warner is the voice of the "Lokadot Explained" video and the 5 audio snippets on the homepage of lokadot.com and can be the voice for your lokadot audio recordings too. Here is how to get ahold of Doug Warner-Voice Actor (Downingtown, PA): phone: 610-458-8335; e-mail: email@example.com
Want to know where you can find other voice acting talent?
There is a thriving community out there, so try giving some of these a look:
- guru.com - "Find Freelancers at the World's Largest Online Marketplace"
- voice123.com - "Voice123 is the leading voice over marketplace. Find voice overs the fast, easy way! Voiceover talents: register for free."
- voiceoveruniverse.com - a very active voice acting community with lots of resources.
- voices.com - "Connect with professional voice talents without expensive agency fees. Post your job free and see great results. Get proposals in less than an hour."
Need some free software for editing your audio?
Try "Audacity" - http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ - Audacity® is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
If that's doesn't do it for you, just search the Web for "free audio editor" and you're bound to find something that'll do the trick.
...even more help coming soon...
Lokadot is a FREE smartphone application, currently available for the iPhone. Stay tuned while we continue to build out our functionality, expand the geographic footprint of our content, and the number of mobile platforms on which lokadot will run.
Frequently asked questions
- What is lokadot?
- Is the lokadot app FREE?
- How does lokadot work?
- What should I expect to happen when running lokadot on my mobile phone?
- Where can I use lokadot?
- Audio...is that it?
- What kind of audio can I listen to and how can I better manage the types of audio I'll be hearing?
- Who creates the content and associated audio files that I'll be hearing?
Need more information? Please email us at info at lokadot.com. We're a very small team and we receive a high volume of requests each day, so we apologize in advance if we're not able to get back to you immediately.